SPASCIANI SELF CONTAINED BREATHING APPARATUS WITH Light weight Cr-Mol steel Cylinder
The latest innovative Light Weight , Multi Utility, Air saving, 3rd. Generation SCBA- Model MK RN/BN 1603 Certified to EN 137 : 2006 manufactured by renowned SPASCIANI of Italy, complete with 6 ltrs./ 300 bar CCOE approved CrMol steel Cylinder. (TARE WEIGHT JUST 7.2 KGS) for 45 minutes working duration.
The innovation is in :
- Demand has inbuilt acoustic warning device which eliminates outflow of cylinder air.
- By this virtue a totally independent and Safe Working is possible at remote/distant place or within awkward narrow openings/ tank entry, by interposing an extension hose of upto 50 metres connection between the DV and medium pressure outlet, without requiring to carry the heavy cylinder.
- A First Breath +ve pressure device also provided with a button in front of DV to help in injection of extra air or to manually activate positive pressure. (d) Face Mask has a mechanism which enables the use of Filter Cartridge in absence of cylinder air.
- Face Mask has total vision Visor from forehead to chin enabling unrestricted upper, lower & peripheral vision.
SPASCIANI WIDE VISION FULL FACE Black Elastomer Mask TR 2002
- Made of soft, odourless hypoallergenic Black EPDM material.
- The Revert seal of the Mask is bellow type ergonomic seal 40 mm wide to fit perfectly to every face shape avoiding uncomfortable pressures.
- It should have a deep chin cup, an inner mask and metal speech diaphragm with a synthetic material protection guard.
- VISOR : It should have a scratch & solvent resistant polycarbonate TOTAL Vision Visor covering forehead to chin enabling complete and clear upper, lower and peripheral visibility close to the feet below.
- The frame of the Visor and Inhalation/ Exhalation should be made of High Impact Synthetic material Black in colour.
- There should be NO METAL PARTS except fitting clips, screws and Metal Speech diaphragm.
- The Inhalation port to fit directly the breathing system in leak tight manner by EN 148/1 threads.
- The Protection factor should be 400 times the TLV.
- It should have a Black neck strap and a Five point Head harness made of Black EPDM rubber with Quick Release buckles.
- The weight of the mask should be not more than 650 gms.
- The equipment is manufactured, tested and certified to EN 136 : 98 Class 3, by Italcert.
- The Full face Mask should also be provided with EN 148/1 thread for affixing filter cartridges.
EYE WASHER & BODY WASHER WITH ASSEMBLY
Safety Showers & Eye/ Face Wash Fountain On/Off Ball Valve, Shower Head And Eye Bowl, Brass C.P. Sprinklers Arm. (eye wash paddle operated set) ISI marked.
DEXPURE 800-81 DISPOSABLE HAND GLOVES
- Unpowdered nitrile glove. Blue translucent
- Single use. Length : 24 cm. AQL : 1,5
- Dipped Gloves
- Length – 24 cm
- Thickness – 0.1mm
- In conformity with the European standards.
- Dexterity Class
- 5 EN CERTIFIED
NITRILE DISPOSABLE HAND GLOVES
- RNF -15 Super Nitrile Gloves
- Cotton Flocklined Industrial Super Nitrile Gloves, Green colour,
- Size: 13â€ large.
- Thickness 15 mil
- Steel toe : 200 J steel toe
- Steel toe strip : Comfort strip
- Leather upper : 1.8/2mm top quality buff leather
- Laces : High Quality nylon laces
- D rings : Rust free D ring
- Tongue : Padded soft PU tongue for extra comfort
- Lining : Aimesh linings with foam for sweat free wearing.
- Heel : Designed for maximum comfort and protection.
- Collar foam : 20mm High density foam + 2mm EVA for extra cushion.
- Socks : 300 GSM polyester breathable lining backed by 5mm EVA for cushion and comfort.
- EVA heel : 13mm EVA shock absorbing heel.
- Threads : 6 ply polyester threads with lock stitches to give extra strength to the upper.
- Polish : Mat finish adhesive based polish (eco friendly)
- Logo : Hall mark of original
DuPont TYCHEM C SUIT
The Liquid Splash suits of Tychem C are designed as an coverall with hood, elastic face, elastic wrists & elastic ankles.
- Soft, lightweight and breathable.
- Antistatic ,non-linting & durable.
- Stitched and over taped seams.
- Double adhesive zipper flap.
- Very Light weight but strong.
- Strong and durable garment with high chemical barrier performance
- High Chemical Resistance against many concentrated inorganic chemicals.
- Resists splashes of pressure upto 2 bar.
- Certified Protection as per European standards :
Type 3 â€“ Liquid Tight Chemical clothing.
Type 4 â€“ Spray Tight chemical clothing.
Type 5 â€“ 100 % Particle Tight clothing.
Type 6 â€“ Limited splash.
Hand Held Ammonia Leak Detector
- Micro Process controlled
- Range 1 to 1000 PPM
- Automatic Measuring Range Change Over
- Automatic Zero setting on air after switch ON
- Sensor Element MOX Gas
- Warm up time < 90 sec
- Response time < 2 sec
- Operation time : 8 hours with fully charged battery
- Battery : Integrated rechargeable battery pack NiMH
- Low Battery Indication: Green LED blinks when remaining operation time is 15 min.
- Power consumption: 0.8VA
- Allowable working temp. 0 to 50Â°C